The organisations of the Flemish Regulator for the Media
- the Board of Directors;
- the Managing Director.
The Board of Directors and President are appointed by the
Flemish Government. An appointment as director is incompatible with
an appointment as a member to one of the Flemish Regulator for the
Media's two chambers.
In particular, the Board of Directors has the following
tasks and competences:
- to conclude the management agreement with the competent
- to approve the reports concerning the implementation of the
- to establish the budget;
- to redistribute the budgetary funds;
- to draw up the accounts;
- to report on budget implementation;
- to draw up the annual activity report, mentioned in Article 15,
§ 1, 5°, a), of the Framwork Act of 18 July 2003.
The Managing Director is responsible for the day-to-day
management and represents the Flemish Regulator for the Media, in
accordance with the provisions of Articles 14, 15 and 16 of the
The management agreement regulates the cooperation with other
entities in the Flemish administration and with other